Laser and High Tech Equipment
Experience a new level of precision with effective dental treatment using the latest advancements in lasers and technical dental equipment…
What type of Lasers do you use within the practice?
- Argon: Effective and efficient treatment method for laser teeth whitening.
- Nd:YAG: Soft tissue surgery, such as gingivoplasty, frenectomy, gingivectomy, bacterial reduction when treating gum disease. Latest research on pancreatic cancer is that periodontal disease contributed to this type of cancer. The latest in heart and cardiovascular disease is also that gum and bone disease such as periodontal disease contributes to the above.
- Er:Cr: YSGG the Erbium YSGG ie waterlaser MD is for removal of tooth decay/cavities while also econtaminating the area, frenectomyn and crown lengthening.
- Perio Diode: Gum treatment and soft tissue surgery, such as gingivoplasty.
- Low Level Laser Therpay (LLLT): biophotmodulation, treats canker sores, herpes, sore jaws, helps relieve post-op discomfort and promotes post-op healing.
- Other high-tech equipment utilized within the practice, include;
- Digital X-rays: these produce 90% less radiation than conventional film-based X-ray. The images appear instantaneously on the computer monitor allowing Dr. Cortes to immediately view the images and discuss treatment options with you.
- Intraoral camera: Our camera is a wonderful visual aid as it allows you to see exactly what Dr. Cortes sees as she examines your smile and each individual tooth.